Undergraduate Merit Scholarships for International Students at Ryerson University, Canada 2013
Study Subject(s): Courses which are being offered by the University are eligible for this Scholarship
Course Level:This Scholarship programme is available for Undergraduate program
Scholarship Provider: Ryerson University
Scholarship can be taken at: Canada
- International applicants entering year one of a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree program at Ryerson in Fall 2013. Applicants must meet the following criteria and will be considered on a competitive basis:
A) Enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time and have completed an application to Ryerson, via the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre (OUAC) by March 1, 2013. AND
B) Currently enrolled (full-time) in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent) and entering Canada with Study Permit authorization.
- Applicants must achieve firstclass standing in the country-specific equivalent of the Ontario Grade 12U program.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International applicants can apply for this Scholarship
Scholarship Description: 7 International Secondary School Student Merit Scholarships, valued at $5,000 each, will be awarded across all programs on a grades-competitive basis (final admission average of 85% / A or equivalent is required for consideration).
- International students must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis in the final year of an out-of-country secondary school (or equivalent).
- International students who have attended a post-secondary institution (university or college) are not eligible for International Student Merit Scholarships.
- International students must have a valid Canadian Study Permit by the time they register in courses at Ryerson and must maintain their International Student (Study Permit) status for the entirety of their first year of studies (fall and winter semesters) in order to receive and retain their scholarship.
Number of Awards: 7
Tenure of Awards: 4 Years
Valued- $5,000 each
Selection criteria: A scholarship application is required. International Student Merit Scholarships will be awarded to the overall best-qualified applicants.
Notifications : Not Known
How to Apply: The applications are to be submitted by Post
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 1, 2013