A competitive entrance examination for the selection of twenty five (15) students for admission into the Professional, Post Graduate Programme (Masters) Cycle in International Relations, DIPLOMACY Option, of the examination shall take place in the unique centre ofYaounde.
The written examination shall comprise two papers:
Paper one shall comprise two parts, based on the candidate's knowledge of International Relations and paper two which is based on language (French for Anglophones and English for Francophones).
Conditions to be fulfilled :
The competitive entrance examination is open to Cameroonians aged not more th an thirty-two (32) years on October 30th 2012, and who hold at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law, Political Sciences, Economie Sciences, Arts or Human Sciences or its equivalent, recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Foreign candidates can compete out of the national candidate's ratio.
Complete application files should comprise the following documents:
- A registration form to be obtained from the Student Records Office at IRIC from the websites of the Ministry of Higher Education : http//www.minesup.gov.cm or of IRIC : www.iricuy2.net ;
- A certified true copy of the candidate's birth certificate including result transcripts, certified by the due academie authorities;
- A curriculum vitae;
- A pas sport size photography (4 x 4);
- A receipt of twenty thousands francs (20.000 F) Cfa as registration fees (for the examination) issued by the Accountant of IRIC;
- A certificate of non-conviction issued not more than six (06) months;
Date and time-table of Examination:
Tuesday December 04th 2012:
- Paper 1: 9.00 to I2.a.m.: International Relations
- Paper II: 2.00 to 4.00 p.m.: Language
Candidates successful in the written part shall be convocated for the Oral examination.
The deadlinc for the reception of application forms been postponed to on Friday, November 30th 2012.