The Key account manager will work in the sales department t and report directly to the sales Manager. He/she will be responsible for supporting the sales & marketing organization by generating leads through coordinating & working events. The Place of employment will be Yaoundé or Douala.
Specific Responsibilities include :
- Monitor and review customers, sales and activity and makes adjustment as needed.
- Build strategic relationship with key contacts within customer’s organization to understand opportunities for creating values.
- Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant sales people to evaluate performance.
- Receives update from client on challenges and future plans relating to the company.
In addition, the key account manager duties will also include :
- Oversee and contribute to the professional development and productivity of team members by ensuring proper goals, training, professional development and project requirements are met.
- Maintain revenue generators for the company
- The key account manager must make sure the customer is satisfied with the services provided.
Entreprise: 4G Africa
Key personal attributes of the prospective candidate :
- Be dynamic
- Well developed planning and organizational skills
- Have Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be willing to travel.
- Total honesty in all communications efforts
- Be focused
- Organized and detail-oriented
- A positive attitude
- Self confidence and high self esteem
An even temperament
- Extremely customer-focused
- Good knowledge of the telecom and Internet market
- Appropriate education, preferably in Business or Marketing
- 3 years work experience in Sales
- Fluent knowledge of French and English
Dépot des dossiers: http://www.4gafrica.com/apply/17/1/
We offer you a responsible and cross-functional function in a young, motivated team as well as the chance for personal and professional development in a new and fast expanding enterprise with international background.
4G Africa is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.