A corporate sales manager is responsible for the achievement of a company’s sales goals in the Corporate segment .
He/she is responsible for managing the company’s sales force, projecting annual sales, tracking sales performance and interacting with other areas of the company to ensure that business orders are executed properly and profitably. The Place of Employment will be Douala with frequent travels to Yaoundé.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Identify revenue opportunities in target Enterprise accounts, develop sales plans, and execute to close revenue.
- Deliver annual sales revenues as defined in budgets and targets
- Insure superior customer relationship and impeccable services
- Managing, coordinating B2B sales team
In addition, the Corporate Sales Manager’s duties will also include:
- While possessing executive-selling skill, build account relationships from senior to executive level
- Engage tactically in the business executive and staff level within divisional or departmental sales and marketing initiatives
- Report accurately the revenue performance and status of sales activities
- Involve directly in high profile sales processes
- Suggest and execute major Sales and Marketing policies, programmes and objectives (both short and long term) to promote and ensure the company’s continuing success and growth
- Represent the company at a senior level externally with clients and at conferences, exhibitions and trade shows as appropriate
- Meet or exceed revenue quota objectives in assigned area for products and services
- Lead corporate sales team to success and goal achievement
Entreprise: 4G Africa
Key personal attributes of the prospective candidate :
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and representation skill
- Good planning and organisational skill
- Integrity, commitment to excel and positive attitude
- 5+ years of working experience at Telecom
- Accustomed to working and travelling nationally
- Bachelor or similar degree required; technical degree in engineering strongly preferred
- Master Degree in Marketing or Public Relationships or MBA will be considered as a plus
Dépot des dossiers: http://www.4gafrica.com/apply/14/1/
We offer you a responsible and cross-functional function in a young, motivated team as well as the chance for personal and professional development in a new and fast expanding enterprise with international background.
4G Africa is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Only applications prepared in English will be taken into consideration.