The Communications Manager is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all the Company’s communication strategies and public relations activities both external and internal. Breakdown the business strategy and effectively enable each employee to take ownership and implement the Company’s values, vision and mission on a daily basis. Facilitate relations of cooperation and trust between internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and attributes and to communicate these to a wide media audience.
- Exceptional organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to be persuasive: to influence, convince or impress others in a way that results in acceptance or agreement.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations.
- Good team player and leader, self-motivated and self-managed
- Diplomacy and discretion and the ability to manage confidential information
- Self-confidence, Assertive
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and have creative approach to problem solving
- Time-management, ability to prioritize
- Articulate, Persuasive and flexible
- Be sensitive to the needs, attitudes and opinions of their audience
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Public Relations, Communications or Journalism.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in PR, Communications or Journalism
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities
- Demonstrated successful experience in writing press releases, speeches, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Experience in print or broadcast journalism is essential
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Experience overseeing the design, production of print materials and publications
- Experience in an airline company is an asset
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Intranet, Publisher
- Communication, Interpersonal and team spirit
- Negotiation with media
- Design and execution of Communication and PR plan
- Writing of press release
- Design and production of print materials
Deadline : september 23rd,2012
Apply here :