The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet Company objectives. Ensure market presence through brand awareness with the use of specific campaigns and animate the loyalty program through customer satisfaction and a CRM system.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to gain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and attributes and to communicate these to a wide media audience.
- Exceptional organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to be persuasive: to influence, convince or impress others in a way that results in acceptance or agreement.
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations.
- Good team player and leader, self-motivated and self-managed
- Diplomacy and discretion and the ability to manage confidential information
- Self-confidence, Assertive
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and have creative approach to problem solving
- Time-management, ability to prioritize
- Articulate, Persuasive and flexibility
- Be sensitive to the needs, attitudes and opinions of their audience
Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate Degree in Business-related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in similar position
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Experience in executing advertising, campaigns and market budget management
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Previous work experience in negotiation, budgeting, procurement and project management
- Experience in preparing marketing plans and budget
- Airline experience is an asset
- Fluent in French and English is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Intranet, Publisher
- Sound knowledge of Marketing and Advertising
- An understanding of the airline business is desirable
Deadline : september 23rd, 2012
Apply here :