- Develops and implements Planning and Budget (P&B) process.
- Manages the monthly, quarterly and annual stewardship process and reports business health
- Works with affiliates management and business contacts to assess and monitor P&B assumptions and targets
- Coordinates the development of strategic business plans. Works closely with the key stakeholders to assure alignment.
- Receives guidance from Corporate Planning Coordinator
- Leads different projects/studies as assigned
- Manages the Capital Budget process.
- A minimum bachelor level degree in Accounting and /or Finances fields or equivalent with at least 5 years post qualification experience in Planning and Reporting management / coordination in the commercial sector or acquired from a reputable private company in Chad or abroad.
- Ethics and Integrity
- Team work capability
- Concern for Accuracy
- Effective Communication skill
- Sound experience business studies and analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- English proficiency ( Read, write and speak) is must.
To apply : creat an account and apply through here http://www.adrh-apave.com/