TITRE ET REFERENCE
Référence de l'offre : M/M/K
Titre de Poste Offert : Marketing Manager
Date limite : 12/10/2012
REGION ET SECTEUR D'ACTIVITE
Région : Afrique Centrale ( Kenya
Secteur d'activité : Media/Divertissements/Arts et Culture
Description du poste / Fonctions / Attributions:
- Effectively manage and implement a focused Marketing Strategy for the company’s products, services and brand aimed at existing and new customers in Anglo-phone Africa.
- Research and evaluate new product development and acquisition opportunities, customer demand for existing and potential new products.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Manage the company overall marketing communication strategy for all Anglophone regions
- Manager research and development process of the company in terms of new product development and acquisition opportunities, changing audio-visual consumption patterns and delivery trends as well as customer behavior.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s promotional campaigns of company products, services and brand within the Anglophone Africa.
- Ensure professional design, use and promotion of the company corporate brand
- Manager the effective monitoring of the audio-visual markets and timeous compilation and submission of reports to support regional sales strategies
- Ensure timeous and professional design and delivery of promotional tools for the Sales Team
- Manage the company communication tools (website/printed materials/advertising, social media)
- Oversee the smooth and efficient organization of trade fairs & events
- Manage the Company database for Anglophone Africa
- Frequent analysis and reporting of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Oversee and implement all other tasks within the department as deemed necessary by the General Manager & Marketing Director
- Ensure the implementation of an effective marketing communications plan and delivery across all media delivery platforms; including yet not limited to company website, print communication, advertising and social media
- Oversee all aspects of the company’s participation at industry events
- Manage all aspects of Market monitoring and reporting for Anglo-phone Africa.
Description du profil du candidat:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field required (Masters Marketing preferred)
- Strong & effective marketing profile
- Minimum 5 years of progressively more responsible positions in Marketing, preferably in a similar field or any other related field (communication, media, advertising..)
- Fluent in both English & French (Excellent writing skills English is essential)
- Highly developed teamwork and communication skills.
- Proven familiarity in skill-full use of essential tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, visual communication software products, and creative services
- Ambitious, with innovative approach to Marketing
- Entrepreneurial and able to take up challenge.
- Superior organization and research skills
- Outgoing personality, extrovert and inherent abilities to network.
- Highly motivated and strong sense of commitment.
- Experience in the global audio-visual and/or media marketplace is a plus
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org