Within the framework of its activities, the National Hydrocarbons Corporation hereby launches a vacancy notice for the recruitment of a Translator (Male / Female).
The incumbent, who is called to work in French and English, the two official languages, will have to translate all types of documents into either language: legal (contracts, balance-sheet, annual reports, etc.), technical (patents, licenses, data
sheet), oil and gas, communication (brochures, releases, mails, etc.).
- Translate a variety of texts in keeping with the norms and within the prescribed time limit
- Revise the said texts if need be;
- Make clever use of tools for translation, research and management of information sources.
Conditions d’accès au poste
- Be a Cameroonian;
- Be at most 35 years old as of January 1, 2012;
- Be a holder of a first or second cycle university diploma in translation (BAC/GCEA Level + 3 or 5 years);
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in translation;
- Have perfect command of English and French;• Have excellent skills in written and oral communication;
- Be of high intellectual curiosity;
- Have solid skills in documentary research;
- Master working tools used in the sector;
- Have a high level of professionalism, efficiency, autonomy and rigour;
- Have team and conviviality spirit in interpersonal relations.
Application files including a letter of motivation, a curriculum vitae, photocopies of diplomas and work certificates must be sent latest on October 5, 2012 at 3.00 pm to the following address:
NATIONAL HYDROCARBONS CORPORATION
Human Resources Management
P.O. Box 955 Yaoundé – Cameroon
Executive General Manager