Réf. : 000626
Nb de postes : 1
- Manage terminal operations and ensure flawless execution of all terminal activities as per the organization Safety and Control standards.
- Provide analytical assistance to the Customer Service team.
THE PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring flawless operations at all plants and terminals: Loss Prevention System (LPS) stewardship
- Maintain Operating Expenses within agreed targets: cost reduction in all operations
- Personnel development: train personnel in the required operation areas and develop expertise.
- Inventory Management : meet approved Oil Loss Targets
- Maintain high Customer Service standards
- Ensure product availability by effective and efficient scheduling of deliveries.
- Order fulfillment
- Assist in Fleet Optimization.
- Own compliance and accountability of effective implementation of Product Controls Manual within Terminals
- Develop and provide economic analysis for terminal management
- Coordinate risk assessments for management of change within Terminating Operations
- Manage interface with Fuels , Lubes , Marine and Aviation for products holding matters and receipt/delivery
Supply & Distribution Analyst
- Review of transporter invoices promptly.
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly Supply and Distribution stewardship reports.
- Organize Supply and Distribution meetings.
- Be a Chadian Citizen
- A university degree in Engineering with 4 years experience covering Blending, Filling and Warehouse operations including M&R and Projects management
- Ethics and Integrity
- Team Leadership
- Concern for Accuracy
- Effective Communication with English proficiency
- Strong experience in field operations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexibility and good interpersonal competency
Closing date: November 9th 2012
Creat an account and apply to www.adrh-apave.com