Réf. : 000629
Nb de postes : 1
BASIC FUNCTIONS / Principal Accountabilities
Supervise IT operations which incorporate business systems, networking, infrastructure, voice and data Communication, development and implementation of IT strategies that are fully aligned with business objectives. The role provides direction and alignment required to directly support the Company's corporate strategy and profitability goals through effective and efficient use of information and communication technologies (ICTs).
- Manage, guide and provide leadership in the formulation, development and implementation of ICT policies and strategies in line with the companies mission and business objectives.
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring delivery of ICT services to meet the company's business needs.
- Ensure efficient, timely and cost effective support to ensure optimum operation and utilization of all ICT resources at all times.
- Ensure information systems satisfy user demands and optimal to the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
- Identifying and prioritizing ICT initiatives for implementation through liaison with management and other business units.
- Plan and direct major IT projects and provide leadership on introducing technological changes.
- Ensuring business continuity initiatives through optimal system utilization, integrity, security, backup, recovery and enhancements.
- Liaison with service providers to ensure service delivery is in accordance with appropriate service level agreements.
- Proactively monitor changes in the industry and work closely with the management and business units in identifying system enhancements to meet the local business needs.
- Provide leadership and work direction to the IT team.
- Manage the budget process for the IT section and monitoring budget allocation and expenditure.
- Develop local IT procedures within company guidelines, and provide guidance to management in the interpretation and implementation of the procedures.
A minimum University degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, or related discipline.
5 years progressively responsible experience in a busy IT environment.
Ethics and Integrity
Team work capability
Concern for Accuracy
Effective Communication skill
English proficiency ( Read, write and speak) is must
Competencies in Application development and infrastructure
Closing Date: November 9th 2012