CA Global: Telecommunications (Africa Positions) has an international client who is looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager for their business in Chad. No ex-pats will be considered, only Chad nationals who meet the requirements stated below.
- A completed university degree is needed and an MBA in Marketing would be an advantage.
- Must have 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS-Access, Excel.
- Must have a strong understanding of strategy and how to implement it well.
- Must be able to understand business and have a good head for numbers.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Account management and finding ways to increase the company’s revenue/income.
- Study and analyse customer usage behaviour and put in place appropriate programs customized to usage patterns of customers, to increase usage and revenues/income for the company.
- Manage business relationships with the company’s clients to ensure increase in business and profits.
- Interact, establish and manage relationships with external (Corporate VAS teams, circle VAS managers, Heads etc., with content partners) and internal teams.
- Implement control systems in the company to help with efficiency and performance of employees.
- Put in place systems and MIS to ensure productivity and quality norms are always met.
Only if you meet these requirements and are a CHAD NATIONAL, please apply by clicking on the CV submit button below.
For any further information please get in contact with:
CA Global Group
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.