Réf. : 000642
Nb de postes : 1
The Fleet manager will be responsible for the vehicles owned and/or leased by the company. Direct administrative staffs and report to logistics sub directors, Shared Services Director and single point of contact for other administrative directors. Responsibilities include the development of fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies; preparation of annual budgets and periodic reports on operating costs; purchase or lease of vehicles and equipment; and control over maintenance, repair, replacement, and disposal of vehicles. Direct fleet-related risk management training, such as safety and accident prevention programs, and negotiate insurance matters. Create driver's manuals or newsletters to keep employees informed about their fleet programs.
- Definition and Implementation of Fleet Management Policy. Planning of Vehicles availability.
- Organization of Annual Fleet Inventories.
- Organization, Implementation and Control of Preventive and Curative Vehicle Maintenance Plans Regions.
- Identification and Implementation of "Best Practices" on Fleet management in order to satisfy needs, in compliance with cost and time reduction objectives.
- Implement Safety Standards into Fleet Management Operations.
- Fleet Management software Implementation and Management in all Regions.
- At least Four-year college degree
- Three to five years Experience
Closing Date: December 02th 2012