ECOBANK CAMEROUN S.A. is recruiting a Head, Products & Sales based in Douala. Local Category 10.
- To Manage DB sales team within the country to identify and deliver Domestic Banking products.
- To develop, maintain and review products and processes to ensure proper targeting and positioning, and ensure that Domestic Bank customers are serviced in an effective and efficient manner.
Sales and relationship management
- Identify customer needs based on customer interaction and interface with Account Managers
- To ensure proper delivery of Transactional banking products to DB customers in the most efficient and cost effective way using appropriate technology, whilst closing product gap versus competitors.
- Lead team of Product Officers for Remittances, Bancassurance, Transaction banking, E-Banking and other DB product offers, to ensure that KPIs are set and targets met.
- Lead Cash Management product and Sales Focus on Payments and Collections to expand the cash management customer base of low cost liabilities for the country.
- Develop close and effective contacts with key clients
- To liaise with Operations to ensure that appropriate procedures are put in place to ensure availability of DB products. Develop frameworks to ensure up-to-date weekly reporting and analysis of the performance of all DB Products
- Actively support the product implementation and revenue maximization especially significant growth across key categories: Cards, E-Banking, RT and WU.
Human Resource Management
- To lead Product and Sales team members to optimize their personal growth gap
- To recruit, train, motivate and carry out staff performance appraisals when required
- Ensure Ecobank’s electronic Banking products meet customer needs
- Work with IT to ensure Ecobank’s EB products are available and positioned as a leader in the market and grow acquisitions aggressively for all information and transaction initiation modules.
- To assist in formulation of Domestic Banking strategy
- To assist in setting and implementing budgets to meet financial and other objectives
- To assist in deciding and implementing policies for target customers, products and pricing
- Head, Marketing & Customer Center
Skills and Experience:
- BAC / Advanced Level +3/4 years in Sales, Banking, Economics and other related fields.
- 5-7 years Sales and Products experience with good sales track record;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to formulate unique solutions based on knowledge and customer challenges
- Knowledge of banking products and operations, deposits and other liability instruments, trade finance products
Management Capacities :
- Pro activity and creativity
- Strategic thinking
- Good organisational and time management skills are highly desirable
- Results driven team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter to ECM-Recruit@ecobank.com latest December 9, 2012,with the subject « Head, Product & Sales »
Ecobank Cameroon is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, ethnicity, physical ability, etc…
Visit our website at www.ecobank.com