Réf. : 000661
Nb de postes : 1
An important Multinational Company recrut for its strategic needs a Public Affairs & Communication Manager for Central and West Africa region. He/She will be in charge of: Public Affair
- Contributes to the market access strategy.
- Advises General Management in the anticipation of a changing environment and more specifically on the following domains: Institutional & Government relations, Health economics, Price strategy and Communication.
- Support the Business Units in developing and implementing strategies and tactics aimed at ensuring the effective access of our products to market through the identification, development and maintenance of networks, particularly within the government sector, within the framework of the affiliate's business strategy.
- Ensure coordination and liaison of the optimal flow of information between the affiliates and regulatory and health care bodies, patient associations, other government departments and the Corporate.
- Comply with all company procedures, rules and code of practice in developing and effectively implementing an Affiliate Communications strategy, in consultation with the General Manager and selected Public Relations Agency,
- Both internally and externally: ensuring an agreed vision and consistency of messages.
- Give communications support to the affiliate, through transversal team work, in order to support the business strategy and objectives
- Manage the Group and Affiliate brand and associated image and reputation
- Follow government policies such as price controls, patent related legislations in order to promote and safe guard the business interests of the organization.
- Builds strong influence networks with all types of stakeholders and act in the interests of the company towards local stakeholders.
- Anticipates and interpret the institutional evolutions and inform the relevant internal audiences.
- As an expert, takes part in the strategic thoughts of the company in giving insights concerning the institutional environment.
- Manages and coordinates the market access levers in order to sustain the Group strategy, especially in the following fields: brand communication, media communication, pharmaco-economics and pricing/reimbursement.
- Overseas media, brand and internal communication activities.
- Degree or diploma in Journalism/Communications/ Public Relations or an equivalent degree or diploma
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a management position
- Proven operational experience and success in a Government Liaison role for private industry, preferably within the healthcare sector, Or experience in dealing with Government and other bodies
- Key influencer and lobbyist.
- Highly credible and influential to the Board & senior ministers in government & external agencies.
- Very good knowledge of: on one hand local and global regulatory, pharmaceutical environment and its business model and, on the other hand institutions and their running systems.
CLOSING DATE: December 21 2012