Réf. : 000685
Nb de postes : 1
- Serve as a centre of expertise for dissemination, guidance and implementation of Focused Improvement methodologies across the Factory.
- Ensure consistency and compliance with the Focused Improvement reference guide
- Support in the selection of project leaders and Focused Improvement pillar members to ensure effective identification, analysis and reduction of losses at Factory level
- Govern on behalf of the Factory Manager the Focused Improvement pillar
- Train and coach the Factory members on Focused Improvement methodologies
- Perform the self-assessment of the Focused Improvement Pillar
- Deploy the Focused Improvement Pillar across the Factory
- Support the definition of Focused Improvement structure at Factory level
- Establish and follow through on the Factory Focused Improvement master plan
- Apply the Management Routines for Focused Improvement pillar
- Monitor and report the Focused Improvement Drivers and act upon deviations.
- Support the Local/Sub local-Committee & Executive Committees to identify and prioritize the projects aligned with the priorities of the factory according to the Operational Master Plan and Zero Loss Journey. Consolidate the list of projects and report it to the Market pillar leader.
- Train and coach the local and executive committees accordingly.
- Support the achievement of improvements by providing coaching to the Focused Improvement working groups
- Report the status of the Focused Improvement projects to the stakeholders during the Operation Reviews
- Ensure that the Factory financial controller validates the savings generated by the projects
- Consolidate and report the savings to the Factory Management team
- Support the Local & Executive Committees to select appropriate employees as project leaders to run the required projects
- Support the Local & Executive Committees to select & appoint appropriate employees as Focused Improvement pillar members
- Consolidate the Focused Improvement training plan and communicate it to the Market/Divisional pillar leader
- Execute trainings (Loss Tree Analysis, Basic DMAIC 1 & 2, SMED) within the Factory when level 4 in those topics according to the Competence matrix is reached
As part of Management routines:
- Provide coaching on Focused Improvement methodologies to the Local/Sublocal-Committee and Executive Committee.
- Provide coaching to specific working groups on key projects.
- Provide coaching to the pillar members
- Promote the link between the Focused Improvement Pillar and other pillars to ensure alignment across pillars.
- Audit the Factory terms of methodology. Ensure the proper application of methodologies (Cascading of Objectives into Projects, Loss Tree Analysis, DMAIC, SMED).
- Promote cross-fertilization within the factory
- Benchmark with other Factory within the market and across the markets
- Deliver feedback for further development and improvement of tools to the FI Organization / Market FI Pillar Leader
- Ensure the Focused Improvement governance through i-nexus
- Competencies in DMAIC methodology (at least Green Belt)
- 1 year leading 6Sigma/DMAIC projects.
- Previous Leadership experience (leading others or projects teams)
- 1 year experience in a operational function
- Experience in project management
- Bachelor or higher
- Good leadership
- Understanding of business needs
- Strong coaching skills and ability to facilitate the work in teams
- Ability to facilitate training for Yellow Belt and the levels below
- Intermediate English Skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills (executive committee)
CLOSING DATE : MARCH 8TH 2013