Glencore Exploration Cameroon Ltd.
Glencore announces the opportunity for an enthusiastic individual within its HSSE Department.
Job Title: Glencore Cameroon HSSE Advisor
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae including full employment history to the following e-mail address: email@example.com before the 26th of April 2013. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Scope of work:
- Promote HSSE awareness and develop a HSSE culture through out all departments and activities of Glencore Cameroon and its contractors and consultants in collaboration with their companies.
- Develop, implement, monitor, review and evaluate the effectiveness of Company and local HSSE standards, policies, procedures: HSSE managements and performance to achieve continuous improvements and meet corporate goals and expectations.
- Keep abreas to fall current and developing country and location regulations, codes and key constraints including changes,assess potential impact,and develop plans to ensure compliance.
- A bachelor degree in HSSE with 5 years of experience in managing HSSE in an exploration and production operation in Africa.
Key skills and experience required:
- Fluent In English and French.
- Ability to lead, manage and develop HSSE team across various cultures, geographical areas. business and operations.
- Experienced in the development and Implementation of management systems and training.
- Well-developed HSSE skills and experience required, particularly in Glencore's case where there is limited understanding of , Exploration and Production operations.
- Excellent communicator both Internally within the technical and operations groups and externally with government contractors/consultants and other operators.
- Strong experience in managing sub contractors and service providers.
- Professional knowledge and competency in MS Word and MS Excel applications.
- Working hours will be 8:00-5:00 pm Monday-Friday
Joan Limunga NJOH-MOLULU
For Glencore Exploration cameroon Ltd.