Réf. : 000703
Nb de postes : 1
A company specialised in sourcing, processing, packaging and merchandising of coffee, cocoa and rice recruit a SENIOR ESTATE MANAGER:
He/She will be responsible to manage an Estate in good agricultural conditions as per policies laid down by the company. He/She have to:
- Maximize yield and productivity of available resources at minimum cost.
- Harvesting to be maintained at 10 days interval with 100 % crop recovery.
- Crop quality harvested must be as per company?s requirement, to ensure maximum oil extraction rates are obtained.
- Costing of all operational activities must be within budget and competitive.
- Field maintenance work carried out as per schedules with innovative and low cost ideas.
- Identify and implement areas for mechanization activities.
- Fertilizer application to completed as schedule to clean weeded circles.
- Road to be maintained as ? all weather road ? with throughput year accessibility.
- Identify and carried out drainage work in areas required.
- Identify areas and utilize mill waste to maximum after consultation with General Manager and Senior Agronomist.
- To prepare plantation budgets, maintain performance of actual and budget, identify causes for variances and take corrective action immediately.
- To liase with functional divisions to ensure smooth operational activities which would contribute to effective and efficient running of estate.
- Preparation of management information and timely submission to Regional Manager.
- To maintain an efficient and motivated work force and provide a safe work environment for employees.
- Ensure inventory controls are in place to maintained utilization.
- To establish effective communication with Assistant/Staff/work force.
- Safeguarding of company assets.
- Plan and implement social development program for staffs and workers.
- To ensure medical facilities are in place for staffs and workers.
- Minimum Master in Finance, Accounting or Management Control
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Plantation Company
- Good management skill and experience
- He/she should have a proficiency of Written/Spoken languages in English or French. Proficiency in both the languages would be treated as an advantage.
Closing date: 21/05/2013