Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is one of the world's largest private voluntary organizations, supporting international relief and development work in over 100 countries. CRS is planning a construction and rehabilitation of hospitals/health centres and schools in the Kadey Department of East Cameroon. The project will be contractor-executed, requiring strong contract management and close monitoring of the contractors' performance by a qualified, experienced and highly motivated the project Manager. The Program Manager will be based in Batouri, East region of Cameroon.
Key Responsibilities :
Development and implementation of infrastructure projects including the monitoring of contractor performance and construction quality
Project Quality :
- review for reporting pieces
- construction Design
- Contract Management
- Quality Control and Progress Monitoring
- project control, Monitoring, and Evaluation
- Partnerships and collaboration
Minimum qualifications and experience
- A Degree or similar professional qualification in an Engineering discipline including Architecture, construction Management or a related technical field is mandatory.
- A minimum of five years design and/or construction experience in Cameroon or similar context, including significant site supervision and contract management experience, plus experience in development organizations.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret administrative reports, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to draft report sections and effectively present information to partner and CRS staff.
- Ability to work in partnership with local communities and NGOs as appropriate.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing french required. Proficiency in English is an advantge.
Application files including :
A letter of motivation and CV, 3 references, and copies of relevant supporting documents to the application should be forwarded to :The country Representative
Catholic relief ServicesPO Box 1851, Yaoundé – Cameroon or by email firstname.lastname@example.orgClosing
date : November 4, 2015
The detailed job description for position canbeobtained by sending an email to : email@example.com