Job Title: Corporate Relations Director, GCSA
Reporting to: Managing Director, GCSA (MD)
Category: L4 (Category 12)
No of positions: 1
Guinness Cameroon aims to be the Best Performing, Most Trusted and Respected consumer Products Company in Cameroun. In alignment with this vision, we seek to maximise our positive impact, creating value for our stakeholders while improving our own performance. The company's future success depends on the Corporate Relations (CR) critical role and ability to positively shape the environment to enable the business to grow and win.
- T o protect and promote Diageo's reputation with its principal government, media and community stakeholders through the delivery of a Corporate Relations strategy.
- To lead the development and delivery of enriched communities strategy with a particular focus on securing balanced and fair tax and duty regimes.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master in Economics, Law, Social Sciences, Public Relations, Finance, taxation, etc..
- At least 10 years relevant experience, preferably in a similar role/industry, government, or in consultancy
- Good understanding of the Corporate relation process and looks for opportunities to access and influence it to the benefit of the business.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills: in particular the ability to Influence and to build ‘effective' relationships with others, in order to deliver the CR strategy across the business
- The ability to operate in dynamic, cross-cultural and complex environments, combining in-depth CR expertise and an understanding of the commercial environment
- Experience in a highly regulated industry is an advantage.
- Experience in hands-on, live crisis management is an advantage
- English and French speaker is fundamental
As Corporate Relations Director, you should be able to:
- W orks closely with the Managing Director and Corporate Relations Director Diageo Africa Regional Markets, develop and deliver a focused Corporate Relations strategy for Cameroon that protects/promotes GCSA and Diageo's (and the industry's) reputation and deliver Africa's breakthrough strategy
- Drive engagement strategies in areas where GCSA is looking to increase participation or set up new operations
- Have a strong understanding and experience of social, economic, environmental policies, positions, compliance and reporting.
Female applications are highly encouraged.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com .
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and FSSC 22000 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Human Resources DirectorJB/OM/28.10.2015