HR & SYSTEMS LTD is recruiting a Quality Manager for one of its client in the grain, milling, food and agribusiness industry…Interested candidates should meet the below specifications:
Job Responsibilities include:
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- Carry Unit administration and management while reporting to head Office.
- Coordinate other services like transport, factory and factory workers
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Setting customer service standards
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers
- Investigating and setting standards for quality/health and safety
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management/technical reports and customers' charters
- Determining training needs
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
Qualifications and training required:
- A university degree/Diploma/HND in materials science/technology, food science/technology, textile technology, polymer science/technology, process engineering, physics, mathematics or production engineering and Industrial engineering.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in related domain or field would be a plus.
- A Cameroonian by Nationality
- Preferably a female but also open to all male applicants
- Versed with Food Processing and wheat mill Industry
- Must be proficient in Both English and French on a professional level
- It is also essential to have good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics.
All CV's and Motivation Letters should be forwarded online via the email email@example.com With subject: Quality Manager Application for this position ends January 21, 2015