Reporting to the Retail Manager, the Retail Supervisor will be overlooking the day to day operations of the retail shops, by driving and focusing on meeting and exceeding the set customer service and sales targets for outlets, preparing daily, weekly and monthly operational reports and carrying out daily stock counts and reconciliations.
The Retail Supervisor plays a vital role in the daily support of the Retail Customer Service representatives through enhancing and maintaining customer satisfaction, receive and respond to escalated queries and complaints and manage plus motivate the team members. The Retail Supervisor function is responsible for all round shop support of the company's developments locally, ensuring at all times that a professional, corporate image is projected which promotes the Company brand.
The Retail Supervisor role particularly manages the interface between the various departments of the company and its customers, from initial contact through to plot completion and occupation; and post completion customer service.
- Drive and focus in meeting and exceeding the set customer service and sales targets for outlets by monitoring and tracking daily performance of the assigned outlets.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of all Company products among the shops' team members.
- Preparing accurate daily, weekly and monthly operational reports.
- Enhance and maintain customer satisfaction in the retail shops.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly stock counts and reconciliations.
- Support the retail customer service representative by receiving and responding to escalated queries and complaints from them.
- Manage stock levels within each outlet.
- Manage and motivate team members.
- Ensuring that the store merchandise is clean and well displayed
Effective working relationships are an essential part of daily working life.
The focus in this role is both:
- Internal: team members of each assigned outlet
- External: Colleagues in other outlets and departments.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience and tactical approach to the business requirements.
- Mid-career with 1 – 2 years' experience in a similar organisation.
- Some knowledge in Commercial knowledge of telecom and FMCG.
- Results oriented with a strong work ethics and the drive to achieve targets
- Superior customer service skills.
- Proven excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking, time management and prioritisation of workload in time-challenged environments.
- Good written and oral English and French skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
OTHERS DESIRABLE TRAITS
- Self-driven with the ability to motivate subordinates
- Customer and service oriented
- Conflict management skills
- Management skills
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, priorities and monitor
- Ability to handle stress
- Professional image/visibility
- Relationship building
- People management
- Possess a strong performance and results orientation
Only applications prepared in both French and English will be considered.
CLOSING DATE: 16/04/2016