The structure VACATIONS HOUSE situated at Bonamoussadi is looking for young and dynamic talented individual to join its great network and team of professionals on an internship basis at the beginning.
Vacations House sets out to add greater value to the way people take holidays and to give consumers a revolutionary new way to research and book their travel.
Vacations House ltd delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers. Since that time vacations house has and is still developing into the world's leading online travel company.
- Our Mission is to Revolutionize Travel through the Power of Technology.
- To provide Africans in general and Cameroonians in Particular with their dream Vacations destinations
- To change the way Cameroonians go on Vacation
We are passionate about travel. We are a company of travelers who come to work every day with passion to make travel better.
We are innovative. We use our collective intelligence to invent technology and create products to simplify and improve travel for our customers and partners.
We are enterprising. We relentlessly seek out opportunity. We take risks, act with purpose and always work together to find a way to get the job done.
- Mininum university degree in either Tourism and or Business Studies (Accounting, Management, Economics)
- Be of age 19 to 24 years
- Must have worked in a ticketing department of a flight reservations company
- Good Mastery of the Galileo Software and Amadeus ( Travelport)
- Good mastery of Micro-soft Office package (excel, Ms word, Powerpoint, Access)
- A demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytic skills, including the ability to extract and compile data.
- Knowledge to review and interpret survey and other data.
- A collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to achieve results.
- Effective interpersonal, Good Marketing and Sales Skills ( Negotiation Skills)
- Good language Proficiency ( Advanced verbal and written communications skills in English and French)
- Management of Organisational Environment and Companies Products
- Filing and archiving of electronic documents
- Good Knowledge of the tax system of Cameroon ( Tax declaration, CNPS)
- Credit Recovery Skills
- At Least first degree in either Tourism and or Business Studies (Accounting, Management, Economics)
Mostly female candidatures are encouraged
Send Cv and Full Picture
Dateline 02 April 2016