**********SPECIFIC APPLICATION POCEDURE PLEASE READ EVERYTHING**********
The Cluster Marketing Focal is the point person for translating the global brand strategy to local plans. This role must drive local customer and marketing sights; local CSLS (NPS) process, understand the motivations of local customers and what insights we are able to deliver value against, identify and review the global communication/content calendar and select the most relevant areas to communicate to customers, responsibility for the overall quality of the execution on the brand and ensuring appropriate usage and alignment of tools and processes from Centre. Furthermore he/she is also responsible for selecting effective and sufficient communication channels (email, web, collateral, events, sms, SEM etc.) to both attract the right customers and grow with them and must be able to manage and grow multiple brands simultaneously based on global guidelines.
This is a rare opportunity for a high-calibre individual to deliver quantifiable marketing and business results, drive infrastructure stability and process maturity, add value to the Trade and Marketing and Sales organisations and contribute to the overall profitability of the organisation.
This is a visible position where you will have to demonstrate expertise and knowledge within a fast-paced organisation. In return, you will gain a solid and thorough understanding of market and customer drivers, acquire essential coaching and people leadership skills and enhance your understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk Line.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive CSLS actions quarterly and point person for market insights into creation and planning
- Embedding customer insights into local business and customer communication
- Review global content calendar and select relevant messages
- Attract customers, generate prospects, nurture leads in line with direction setting and grow with customers where we want to win
- Execute local implementation of campaigns and customer communication incl. events.
- Measure ROI on all activity and track marketing analytics
- Align campaigns with TnM and liaise with sales
- Ensure brand compliance and brand training of teams incl. govern purchase of promotional items
- Reactive response to local PR & Social enquiries in alignment with CEN
- Go-to-person for local donation and sponsorship requests
Pré-requis pour ce poste
Who we are looking for
- Min. 5 years of marketing planning and execution or branding experience
Required functional skills
- Motivator and change agent
- Ability to generate insights and have good judgment of what unlocks growth in local customers
- Full understanding of all benefits and tradeoffs for marketing channels (esp. digital, PR and events) and ability to measure ROI across channels
- Execution of messages into on and off line channels if relevant
- Strong belief in the value of brands
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills in English and French. Portuguese a plus
APPLY ON MAERSK OFFICIAL WEBSITE BY COPYING AND PASTING THE FOLLOWING URL