SUD Cameroun Hevea S.A
Advertisement for an assistant manager in finance and accounting
- Supervise, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Supervise the computation taxes owned and prepares tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to chief accountant regarding the finances of the company.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping in accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accouting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accouting needs and to recomment, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements, and accumulative general ledger using a computer-based accouting system.
- Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to HQ records on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries.
- Manage financial reviews twice a year.(Mid-year and year end)
- Interact with company banking and financial partners.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- A Master 2 in Accounting and Finance or Management control or other related fields. A GCE with major in accouting is an asset.
- Minimum 07 years of experience at a supervision level
- Knowledge of ERP(SAP) is a prerequisite
- Proficiency in accounting and budgeting techniques
- Comfortable with computers and databases. Knowledge in Excel is essential.
- Must be fluent in English and French.
- Organised, proactive, rigorous, must have a good analytical and synthesis skill.
Submit CV and motivation letter before 20th of august 2015: firstname.lastname@example.org