|Type de contrat
The Coordinator Web sites and Digital Platforms has overall responsibility for developing, managing company websites and ensuring excellent online user experience to visitors.
- Minimum of 3 years degree/diploma in Software engineering
- Fluent in English and French language.
- Manage, improve, and optimize company websites and online user experience
- Use Google Analytics to track, analyse and report websites performance & make recommendations to improve user experience
- Make sure company websites are always mobile-friendly and multi-platform ready
- Ensure performant ranking on major search engines (Google & Bing) for all site content & blogs
- Maintain portfolio of websites and make recommendations on creating a seamless experience between company websites
- Create web apps and landing pages for digital campaigns
- Manage websites' content updates and make sure the websites are up to date
- Collaborate with Digital communications coordinator to ensure the efficient tracking of click to websites campaigns performance
- Implement and ensure adherence to website content management process and policy.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with successful track records in Software engineering, especially web development
- Experience in User experience design, Web design/development and web standards
- Experience in managing corporate/brand/products websites.
- Web analytics and SEO tools like Google analytics
- Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry is an advantage.
- Report Writing Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Extra good numerical mind
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Wide general culture
- Think systemically
- Planning and organization
- Problem solving
- Strategic thinking.
- Analytical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Operational Value Creator
- Culture and Change Champion
- Supportive People Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Results Achiever
- Operationally Astute