Plan Cameroon is an international Child Centered Community Development Organization with no religious, political or governmental affiliation working in Cameroon since 1996. We promote equal opportunity employment and pay special consideration to female candidates.Plan is a children's organization with primary concerns on children rights, safety and well being and has in its interest to create safe environments for children with more attention paid to child protection. All employees are therefore expected to comply with our Child protection policy.Plan Cameroon is in the process of acquiring a grant from the World Food Program(WFP) for Phase II of the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities relating to the management of Moderate Acute Malnutrition(MAM) in the East, North and Far-North regions. Within this framework we are looking for potential Cameroonian candidates for Six(6) months duration renewable contract to fulfill the positions below:
Title: (1) National Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator, Supplementary Feeding Program(SFP)
Duty Station: Bertoua and Maroua with a possibility to be transferred anywhere in Cameroon.
Main responsabilities and Responsibilities
Under the authority of the National Project Coordinator, the National M&E Coordinator will among other tasks perform the following tasks:
- Ensure an effective monitoring and evaluation of the FSP in the East and Far North regions;
- Design and implement a logic model for data analysis and MER plan;
- compilation of monthly reports of the program units(PUs);
- Establish high and cordial working relationships with National organizations ensuring that their queries are responded on time.
- Liaise with the Assistant M&E at the PUs level to maximize collaboration and ensure proper coordination of MER activities.
- Design data collection framework and initiate Nutrition assessment operations in implementing zones.
- Participate in National cluster meeting and share data/experience/Knowledge
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science, Statistics or related courses
- Knowledge of international humanitarian standards
- Minimum of five(5) years solid work experience in research and evaluation, planning, participatory monitoring and evaluation, developing community development and nutrition projects with institutional donors/fundraisers;
- Proven capacity to facilitate trainings, coach staff and provide supportive supervision
- Excellent written and spoken English and French is and advantage.
All applications should include:
- Cover letter;
- Comprehensive CV;
Interested applicants should submit their applications no later than 11th September, 2014 at 17 o'clock preferably in soft copies and by e-mail to the address:
Plan-Cameroon.firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title:"Application for District Supervisors for the Supplementary Feeding Program(SFP)".
Interested candidates can either collect the job descriptions at Plan Cameroon Country Office, situated at Nouvelle Route Bastos opposite German Embassy or request for it via mail:
Only shortlisted candidatures shall be contacted. The candidate finally selected should comply with the United Nations Convention on Child Rights applied in the Organization.
NB: No application shall be admitted after the closing hour mentioned below.