Intitulé du poste : BACKUP ADMINSTRATOR
Poste basé à : Douala & Yaounde
Prise de poste : Dès que possible
Type de contrat :
Salaire : Selon profil
Nb de poste disponibles : 01
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years' experience with NetBackup 7.x and above and two years' experience with Tape library systems and VDL
- Certificate in NetBackup 7.x and above
- Minimum of three years of UNIX Systems Administration experience with an in-depth understanding of the OS and its commands.
- Moderate experience in Shell scripting.
- Working Understanding of Solaris Domains, containers and zones.
- Experience with Oracle Sun Clustering and/or VERITAS storage foundation and VERITAS Clustering.
- ITIL foundation Certification.
- Effective Communication Skills
- Interpersonal and team work skills.
- Sound technical documentation skills.
- Customer focused and open minded.
- High level of commitment, accountability, integrity, assertiveness, innovation, confidence, can-do attitude and attention to detail
Job Roles & responsabilities:
- Management of backups.
- Configuration of backup policies for systems.
- Re-execution of failed and incomplete backup jobs;
- Confirmation all initiated backup are completed successfully
- Coordination of backup restorations.
- Validation of the backup policies.
- Review backup hardware architecture.
- Advise on best practice backup strategies.
- The key objective is to ensure that the backup and restore architecture and strategy are aligned with the ongoing Company business goals and objectives for media based recovery of data.
Pour postuler, envoyer un courriel à firstname.lastname@example.org au plus tard le vendredi 30 mars 2018 à 15heures.