A Development Organisation is seeking the services of a qualified, experienced and highly motivated Program Manager for the Livelihood and Protection Support Project. The position will be based in Batouri. The duration of the project is one year. The position is contingent on funding.
Primary Responsibilities (1):
- Ensure the quality of CRS Cameroon emergency programming, including planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, budget management, and narrative and financial reporting.
- Support the Program Coordinator in attaining project goals and objectives, overseeing day-to-day planning, design and project operations.
- Ensure integration and synergies across technical areas, preparing and supervising work plans, financial, logistical, and other documents including the development of assessments, analytical reports and evaluations, monitoring and evaluation, and donor reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's degree in Community Development, Economics, Agriculture, Social Sciences, Peacebuilding, and/or related field required
- At least 5 years of relevant management, supervisory, and technical experience in development programming; with at least 2 years of experience managing programs in emergency context.
- Proven experience coordinating with national and local development authorities in developing contexts.
- Experience in HouseHold Economic Strengthening; Agricultural Livelihood programming strategies and tools; and Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting is a plus.
- Proven leadership and inter-personal skills and ability to build and motivate diverse and talended teams.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining institutional linkages required. Advocacy skills and facilitation skills are a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with programming to address conflicts sensitivity, gender and protection integration, and inclusion of people with disability;
- Cultural sensitivity, patience and flexibility.
- Excellent English and French oral and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Excellent leadership, budget/financial management, analytical, communication and project specific technical skills;
- Outstanding communication skills, including professional proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication skills(English and French);
- Strong computer skills(MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
(1) Please send a request at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the complete Job description.
Applications should include a cover letter, a CV and three references (with name, address, email and phone numbers)
Applications can be submitted electronically at email@example.com, specifying "Program Manager for LPSP" in the email subject line, or by mail at the following address:
Country Representative, BP 1851, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
Deadline for submission: June 13, 2016.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.