Recevez toutes nos annonces sur Telegram via notre lien CampusJeunes_Channel : https://t.me/campusjeunes_channel
Chat with other internet users through CampusJeunes_Group on Telegram: https://t.me/campusjeunes
SERVICE CENTER SUPERVISOR YAOUNDE (20006VO)
Cameroun | Temps plein | Permanent | Standard
IT'S NOT JUST AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE CAREER LADDER.
IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO HELP THE WORLD GET ON TOGETHER
Why do people call us the world's most international company? Is it because we operate in more countries than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world. And we're looking for the right people to help us maintain – and grow it. People like you.
To manage, develop and expand the express business in the station, providing direction and leadership, ensuring profitable growth, satisfactory cash flow, enhance market leadership and be acknowledged as the provider of Industry leading service standards. Delivering great results without compromising on Respect.
Develop, implement and monitor policies, procedures, and security practices to safeguard DHL employees and customer shipments, DHL assets and information against loss, damage and incident.
- Enable and manage the achievement of service performance that exceeds customer expectations and differentiates DHL from the competitors.
- Liaise with key and strategically important customers at the appropriate level to ensure customer retention, development and growth of new business.
- Create, maintain and develop a favorable DHL image with its various influential audiences such as customers, business partners, industry bodies, trade bodies, trade unions and government/ regulatory bodies to facilitate the company's growth and development.
- Ensure that the revenue, cash flow, profit and service levels are met and corrective action is taken to rectify any negative variance.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure agreed strategies and goals are communicated and effectively implemented.
- Contribute to the Country direction, ensuring that local environment factors are taken into consideration in the setting of strategies and policies.
- Continually review and improve business processes to improve productivity and add value to DHL services.
- Plan and implement corrective actions to improve service and transit time performance whilst managing costs.
- Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional cluster and Country objectives and targets.
- Act as a contact at top management level.
- Ensure the Country must do are implemented and KPIs achieved. Support for planning and implementing operations strategies to meet service quality and cost target of the service center.
- Develop team spirit and multitasking capabilities within the team
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance
- Conduct performance appraisal, including coaching.
Education and experience
- University Degree and relevant business qualifications
- 10 years' experience in the express / logistics / aviation industry or within similar service related businesses.
- Broad understanding of all functional aspects of the business
- Analyze and resolve complex cross functional issues
- Leader and motivator of people that displays DHL leadership attributes.
- Must be able to speak and Write fluently in English & French
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
- Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!