SALES MANAGER B2B/H2H
Reports To : GENERAL MANAGER
Direct Reports : Sales Staff
Function : Manager
N° of Positions : 1
N° Of Shifts : 1
Working Hours : 8H-18H
1. Civil Attributes
- Age group : 25 to 30
- Marital Status : No Preference
- Gender Preference : female
- You are responsible for the sales of the company's products and services to businesses and individuals out of the restaurant's premises.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings
3. Job specification :
- Coordinate all sales operations of the company at B2B and H2H level (corporate and individual sales).
- Supervises the rate of sales on a weekly basis in relation to the budget.
- Supervises and ensures a fluid commissioning of sales partners (distributors and sales persons).
- Work with the assistance of the General Manager to establish annual budget, scheduling monthly expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions with regards to sales.
- Accomplishes sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes sales objectives together with the marketing/brand management team by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; assisting new product development.
- Sustains relationship with major customers through key accounts management by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information to management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
- Personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Educational qualification : University (BSC, Masters, MBA ) marketing, communications, public relations, advertising with experience in the Hospitality industry (reataurant , hotel, laisure and Games ) sector
- Professional experience : 5 years of customer service experience
(N.B: Number of years of experience can compensate educational qualification)
5. Key attributes
- Previous supervisory or management experience in sales, marketing, public relations in the hospitality industry is required.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- Should have a valid driver's license.
6. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the product and competitive environment is required
- Proof of previous sales success
- Strong network of connections is an asset
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
- Human resource management skills
- Financial management skills
- Good time management skills
- Strategic planning skills are an asset
Email to use is firstname.lastname@example.org