Petite annonce / classified ad
Enregistrez-vous sur 1XBET.cm et recevez un bonus de 100% jusqu'à 65 000 FCFA après votre premier dépôt. Code promo : 1x_59759
Register on 1XBET.cm and receive a 100% bonus up to CFAF 65,000 after your first deposit. Promo Code: 1x_59759
The World Wide Fund for Nature in Cameroon seeks for an Logistics Intern
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is one of the largest independent conservation organizations in the world. We are an international NGO committed to environmental protection active in almost 100 countries. We have been working in the Congo Basin in Central Africa since 1978.
WWF has a large and growing conservation programme in the Republic of Cameroon. We are implementing various projects dealing with protected areas management, forest management; support to various NGOs, Civil Society Organisations and many government ministries (Agriculture, Education, Planning etc.) to promote sustainable development in Cameroon.
The Finance and Administration Department has a crucial role to play in assisting WWF in managing this challenging agenda. In the spirit of excellence, integrity and dedication, the Finance and Administration Department, is committed to providing timely, clear and complete information and support to all departments of WWF-Cameroon Country Programme Office. We are therefore looking for a dynamic and committed person, student or young graduate for an internship within the Finance and Administration Department, more precisely in the Logistics Unit of our organisation.
Under the direct supervision of the Logistics Officer, he / she will provide technical support to the staff of the Logistics Unit and other complementary departments of the Yaoundé office as well as those of the field sites when necessary. That is, provide support in vehicle management, procurement, insurance, travels/transport, archives, according to the procedures and policies applied in the WWF CCPO
Location: Yaoundé, Cameroon
- Collect goods at vendors places;
- Support the Logistics Officer in purchasing goods and services;
- Collect proformas and invoices, according to the needs of the office
- Assists the logistics Officer with administrative tasks, fuel consumption analysis, review of stock cards for consumables, review of replenishment report of fuel and consumables as assigned;
- Collect information on car usage, to prepare cost recovery on different projects;
- At the request of the Logistics Officer, liaise with suppliers.
- Ensure that requisitions for services or material are duly approved before processing;
- Draw up purchase orders in the system, in line with the needs of the requestors;
- Prepare official/private car usage bills;
- Ensure data entry in the system to generate statistics;
- Prepare monthly statistical reports on office vehicles.
- Assist in the filing of travel documents per agencies or companies;
- Assist in Organizing logistics for meetings (focal point for venue bookings, etc…) and for workshops only in the city of Yaounde.
- Liaises with users/customers in order to organize reception of goods;
- Assist in the monitoring of all processing logistics matters with the relevant interlocutors to ensure proper operation of the Cameroon Country Programme Office (CCPO);
- Help with the archives management of the Finances & Administration Department
- Assists with hotel reservations for WWF staff and consultants as required by supervisors;
- Ensure that utility bills are reviewed and paid within date limit and follow-up on local service providers in domains like telephone, electricity, water, insurance, etc.;
- Perform other duties as required.
What you need:
- 2 / 3 years undergraduate level in Logistics.
- At least one year of progressive professional experience Logistics (in an international NGO).
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency on travel and hotel reservations
- Excellent organizational and prioritization competence with attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent team player with good networking and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented, delivers quality service and in a timely manner
- Trustworthy: establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments and maintain confidentiality
- Excellent computer software mastery especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English and French;
- Adhere to WWF's values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
How to apply?
Email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject should read LINT19. Deadline for applications: 07th July 2019.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please note that only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for follow up. If you have not been contacted three (3) days after closing, consider your application unsuccessful.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce