Curtin University offers 10 MBA Scholarships for Australian, New Zealand and International students in Australia. Applicant must be a future Masters student and apply for and receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2014 and have completed an undergraduate degree with a first class honours or academic achievement as evidenced by their academic record. The application deadline is 22nd November 2013.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided in the field of business administration at Curtin University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate coursework level at Curtin University.
Scholarship Provider: Curtin University
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for an MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Be a future Masters student and apply for and receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2014
- Have completed an undergraduate degree with a first class honours or academic achievement as evidenced by their academic record (minimum CWA of 70)
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Australian, New Zealand and International students can apply for these scholarships.
Scholarship Description: The purpose of the MBA (Global) Scholarship is to support and encourage academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global).
Number of award(s): 10 Scholarships are offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover?
- This scholarship will provide 50% of the cost* of the student contribution fees each semester for the normal expected duration of the degree for which the scholarship is offered up to a maximum of 400 credits.
- The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two installments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
Selection criteria: The scholarships will be awarded on the merit based.
Notification: All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email in mid-January.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 22 November 2013.