Bridge and Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University is funding International PhD Scholarship in Structural Engineering in South Korea. English language score is required. Scholarship funding covers tuition fee, salary, dormitory room and medical insurance.
Study Subject (s): The scholarship is awarded in Structural Engineering at Sejong University, South Korea.
Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing PhD research program at Sejong University, South Korea.
Scholarship Provider: Sejong University
Scholarship can be taken at: South Korea
- Candidates should hold a Master Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Candidates should have one of the following research experiences: nonlinear analysis, dynamic analysis, bridge structures, steel structures, steel–concrete composite structures, or FRP composite structures.
- Candidates must have one of the following English scores: TOEIC: 630, TOEFL (PBT): 500, TOEFL (CBT): 185, TOEFL (IBT): 62, IELTS: 5.2
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: International students are eligible for this PhD research at Sejong University, South Korea.
Scholarship Description: PhD scholarship for international students is available at the Bridge and Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, Seoul, South Korea.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award (s): Not Known
What does it cover?
- Tuition fee will be waived.
- Salary will be provided with 800,000Won (1st year), 900,000Won (2nd year) and 1,000,000Won (3rd year and after).
- Dormitory room will be freely provided with charging the utility fee only.
- Medical insurance will be provided. 1USD = 1,150Won
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Contact employer
Scholarship Application Deadline: Mid of November, 2013