University of Gloucestershire offers scholarships for international students. Scholarships are open to all international fee paying students applying for a full-time MBA course starting in January 2014. Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship. Two scholarships are offered for one year. The scholarship will provide £2,000 each. Application deadline is 13th December 2013.
Study Subject (s): Scholarships are provided in the field of business administration offered by the University of Gloucestershire in UK.
Course Level: The scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at University of Gloucestershire in UK.
Scholarship Provider: University of Gloucestershire, UK
Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Eligibility: Open to all international fee paying students applying for a full-time MBA course starting in January 2014.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded a scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple awards but will only receive the one of highest value.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place of study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of Gloucestershire starting in 2014.
- All scholarship applicants/recipients must be overseas fee payers.
- Applicants must have no outstanding offer conditions attached to their place of study except for the tuition fee deposit and passport photocopy.
- Scholarship applicants must complete the scholarship application form.
- Certified copies/notarized copied of your highest qualification will be required to verify your results/qualifications.
Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for the scholarships.
Scholarship Description: The University of Gloucestershire is pleased to be able to reward academic excellence and operates an extensive scholarship programme for international students. Open to all international fee paying students applying for a full-time MBA course starting in January 2014.
Number of award(s): Two scholarships will be offered.
Duration of award(s): Scholarships are offered for one year.
What does it cover? The scholarships will provide £2,000 to each student (2 students).
Selection criteria: Scholarship applications will be considered by a Scholarship Award Panel. The Panel may consider the following aspects: academic performance, English language, merit of personal statement.
Notification: The Scholarship Award Panel ‘s decision will be finalized by the end of June 2014 and applicants will be notified of the decision on their application by email at the beginning of July 2014.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is the email.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 13th December 2013.