Nanyang Technological University is offering partial scholarships for outstanding international candidates. Scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU. Singaporeans and Singapore Permananent Residents are not eligible to apply. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a strong academic capability. IELTS and TOEFL are required. The duration of scholarship is of one year which covers partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme. Application deadline is 31st January 2014.
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is awarded in the field of business adminisrration at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing Masters- MBA at Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
Scholarship Provider: Nanyang Technological University
Scholarship can be taken at: Singapore
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong academic capability
- Character and personal qualities
- One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: This MBA scholarship is open for international students.
Scholarship Description: We offer attractive partial scholarships to outstanding international candidates of exceptional ability and sterling track record.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Duration of award(s): Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only.
What does it cover? Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Online application to the programme is available at www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg. Applicants who have been offered a place in the programme may then apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Candidates applying to the programme commencing in July 2014 and who intends to apply for the scholarship should submit their online application by 31st January 2014.