International Space University is offering financial aid to MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants and covers a portion of their fees. Students from Europe, USA, Canada and developing countries are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship. Scholarship is granted on the basis of academic and professional merit, financial need and demonstrated financial need. Applicants for the MSc programs 2014-2015 requesting scholarships should apply online on the ISU website before 15 March 2014.
Study Subject (s): Scholarship is provided to study ISU MSc programs.
Course Level: Scholarship is offered for pursuing masters degree at International Space University.
Scholarship Provider: The International Space University
Scholarship can be taken at: France
Eligibility: MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent, including 3 years of studies as a minimum, awarded by an accredited university. This financial aid is available for:
- applicants from Europe
- applicants from the United States and Canada
- applicants from developing countries
- applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available)
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: This financial aid is available for:
- applicants from Europe (Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City) (these countries will have prioroty : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- applicants from the United States and Canada
- applicants from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe)
- applicants from other countries (within the limits of funds available).
Scholarship Description: The International Space University is provided funding from industry and government agencies to help support MSc students who are unable to cover all of their tuition fees. This aid is available to selected applicants, and covers a portion of their fees. It is paid directly to ISU by the sponsoring organization.
What does it cover? This aid is available to selected applicants and covers a portion of their fees.
Selection Criteria: Financial aid is granted on the basis of:
- academic and professional merit
- demonstrated efforts in personal fund-raising
- demonstrated financial need
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Once you have entered the information requested in the online form, you will receive an e-mail to confirm that you opened an application. Once you have validated the confirmation, you will then be able to log in your application to fill it in.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 15 March 2014.