Software engineering internship for participants who are at least currently pursuing a PhD in computer science or related technical discipline to work at Google in North America Locations, 2013
Program Name: Google Software Engineering Intern, PhD, Summer 2013, North America
About employer: Google is and always will be an engineering company. It hires people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
Degree program: The program is for internship.
Subject(s): The field is Engineering and Operations.
- At least currently pursuing a PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
- Familiarity with TCP / IP and network programming.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
Open for following countries: The program is open for international students.
Program detail: As a Software Engineer, intern will work on google’s core products and services as well as those who support critical functions of it’s engineering operations. Depending on intern’s background and experience, Intern will be working in either Product and Systems Development, Engineering Productivity or Site Reliability.
Apply for program: Applications should be made online.
Last date of application: Contact Employer