Internship for international participants who hold a university degree in development studies, international relations, business administration, communications and undergraduate and/or graduate university students or junior professionals in Geneva, Switzerland, 2012
Program Name: International Telecommunication Union Internship, Geneva, 2012
About employer: ITU is the leading United Nations agency for information and communication technologies, with the mission to connect the world. ITU also organizes global Telecom events bringing together the most influential representatives of government and the private sector to exchange ideas and knowledge for the benefit of all.
Degree program: This is an internship degree.
Subject(s): The subject field is telecommunication.
- University degree in development studies, international relations, business administration, communications, public relations, economics, political science or sociology ITU Internships are preferably open to undergraduate and/or graduate university students or junior professionals.
- Excellent Organization Skills.
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, including Government, Private Sector.
- Civil Society and Academic Institutions.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
- Experience in organizing exhibitions will be an advantage.
Open for following countries: The program is open to international participants.
The intern will:
- Communicate and coordinate with WSIS Stakeholders with reference to all WSIS Forum 2013.
- Exhibition related matters.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the exhibition spaces.
- Responsible for all exhibition logistics related matters.
- Responsible for ensuring setting up of all exhibition spaces at the venue.
- In charge of the ITU WSIS Exhibition Space during WSIS Forum 2013.
Duration: The program runs for 6 months.
Apply for program: Applications should be made online.
Last date of application: 5 October, 2012