Christie’s offers internships to degree seeking international students for teaching the basics of people management, collaboration, and team dynamics., 2013 USA.
Field of Internship: Gallery Design
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Christie’s
Internship can be taken at: USA
- All interns must be degree-seeking students currently enrolled in school.
- The internship must be relevant to the student’s current course of study.
- Interns must provide a letter from their school confirming that the student is receiving school credit for the internship
- Provide a letter of acknowledgement from their school recognizing the internship if credit is not offered.
- Eligibility will be determined on a case by case basis.
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? No
The Gallery Design Internship is offered year-round and is a one-month, or longer, internship, which focuses solely on the layout, design and execution of an Interiors sale. The internship provides an opportunity for a design student to create, design and execute a layout for a Christie’s Interiors sale. Each sale has roughly 1,000+ lots that are all items from homes – beds, tables, mirrors, chandeliers etc. The internship is a wonderful springboard for a student’s development and is intended to foster creativity and innovation while providing an environment that teaches the basics of people management, collaboration, and team dynamics. International students may apply for a U.S. internship as long as they are a degree-seeking student, have a letter of acknowledgement from their school, and have the necessary Visa status. Christie’s does not sponsor Visas for student interns. Eligibility will be determined on a case by case basis.
Tenure of Award: The Gallery Design Internship is offered year-round and is a one-month or longer internship.
How to Apply: By Online
Internship Application Deadline: February 4, 2013