Petites annonces / classified ads
Gagnez de l'argent en enseignant ce que vous aimez. Découvrez comment...
Rejoignez gratuitement CampusJeunes Channel sur Telegram via le lien : https://t.me/campusjeunes
RECRUITMENT NOTICE OF: (01) Project Manager
Chargé de programmes
2 months with possibilities of extension
- Represent Intersos in coordination bodies linked to the project (coordination and planning meetings with the donor, administrative, local and traditional authorities and humanitarian actors in the area)
- Ensure external coordination relating to the activities of the entire project, in particular with the PAM Maroua office
- Ensure regular and active presence in sectoral, ad hoc and general humanitarian coordination forums. Guarantee the quality of the information shared, under the control of the base manager and country coordination.
- Maintain good relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Ensure the planning and monitor the implementation of the food distribution / cash transfer program in collaboration with the Technical Referent
- Facilitate the implementation of project monitoring and ongoing evaluation activities
- Ensure validation by the Technical Referent of the coordination of technical tools
- Ensure good coordination between the food distribution and cash transfer activity teams
- Guarantee an optimum level of technical quality of the program
- In coordination with logistics and administrative services, ensure compliance with valid procedures
- Plan and monitor the budget and expenses and ensure their justification at the donor level
- Guarantee the follow-up and compliance with security procedures and recommendations by the entire team under their responsibility
- Ensure operational coordination with donor field teams and report to national coordination in a timely manner on large-scale requests and their processing
- Recruit and supervise food distribution and cash transfer teams
- Evaluate the performance of N-1 level teams and identify training needs for the rest of the team.
- Perform the review and validate the assessments of level N-2 and above. Ensure follow-up on recommendations adopted during the assessment process and discuss opportunities with the HR department
- Identify the needs, train and develop the necessary technical skills of the program team for the proper execution of the project. Develop with the donor a training and capacity building plan
- Based on operational constraints, propose necessary and relevant adaptations to the organization chart
- In collaboration with the M&E officer, ensure the compilation of project implementation data.
- Check the quality of input, processing of project data and organize and present it during the relevant proceedings.
- Ensure the classification and secure archiving of data relating to the implementation of the project
- Consolidate the information provided by the teams and ensure daily and weekly reporting with the backer
- Prepare and verify data from monthly distribution reports to country coordination for validation
- Monitor stock changes and report in real time to the lessor
- Provide regular situation reports (SitRep) (at least on a weekly basis) on project activities to the Technical Referent and the Program Officer
- Participate in donor reports and the preparation of new proposals.
- Analyze the weak and strong points of the project through team impact surveys and monitoring surveys
- In collaboration with the Technical Referent, analyze the possibility of gradually expanding the cash transfer method in rural areas
- Analyze the operational context, identify funding opportunities and the various risks for the project and the organization
- Suggest operational positioning and funding opportunities
- In connection with the Accountability focal point, ensure that all the accountability tools are implemented at all stages of the project and ensure their optimal functioning
- Engage teams and actively report cases of fraud or abuse, including cases of EAS noted by teams or partners, in connection with the PSEA focal point.
- By keeping a register, ensure that the beneficiaries' opinions and suggestions on project activities are taken into account
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
Be from English-speaking regions
Have lived in these areas for the past 2 years
Send your CV and Cover letter by following this link: Project Manager
Only CV and Cover letter send through the link mentioned will be received.
NB: Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the written test
Please apply no later than April 12, 2020 at 5 PM