|Nom de l'entreprise||Fort Alternates|
|Référence de l'annonce||STA/FOAL/08/2021/323|
|Fourchette salariale||Moins de 100 000 FCFA|
|Intitulé du poste||Digital Marketing & Sales Intern|
About the company
Fort Alternates is an investment company with two key work streams;
- Investment Activities: Fort Alternates currently has proprietary interest in several professional services companies operating from Cameroon.
- Advisory Work: Fort Alternates helps companies across Africa raise growth capital and provides advice to support key organisational restructuring transactions such as; Mergers, Acquisitions, Allotment of Shares, Legal Restructuring, setting up Joint Ventures, Special Purpose Vehicles and intra-African strategic alliances.Further information about the company can be gotten from its website www.fortalternates.com
- Bachelor's degree in any field. Training in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Media Communications will be an advantage
- Minimum 6 months' experience working within Digital Marketing & Sales
- Must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality
- Must be able to effectively interact and build relationships with internal/external stakeholders at all levels
- Must be organised, driven, and a fast learner
- Must possess strong analytical skills, great time management skills and pay strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Manager, the Intern will perform the following tasks:
- Create and manage weekly social media content in English & French for the company's social media outlets including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Coordinate with the company's graphic designer to design content and make it ready for online dissemination.
- Draft articles that will be published on the company's website.
- Implement new social media marketing/campaigns in compliance with set monthly schedules.
- Follow up on social media advertising, ensuring that the company's Google Ads campaigns match the company's requirements.
- Stay on the pulse of the industry and competitive landscape by undertaking independent research to discover and evaluate competitor online marketing and digital content.
- Monitor all social media platforms for news, ideas, and feedback and perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- List the company on business directories to improve SEO.
- Assist with the development of new business proposals.
- Send a monthly report on each task.
|Date limite de candidature||2021-09-17|
|Dossier de candidature||
|Type de contrat||Contrat à durée déterminée|
|Email de réception de candidatures||
firstname.lastname@example.org The email topic should be:
NB: Candidates who do not follow this basic application instruction will not be considered.
Title: Digital Marketing & Sales Intern
Location: Work from the office at Makepe, Douala, Cameroon
Work days: Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and exceptionally during weekends, in cases of urgency.
Type of Contract: Internship - three months fixed term (renewable if performance meets expectations of employer).
Languages Required: English & French.
Compensation: The company will provide a stipend.
Join us on our social media Groups