|Nom de l'entreprise||Fort Alternates|
|Référence de l'annonce||STA/FOAL/08/2021/322|
|Fourchette salariale||Moins de 100 000 FCFA|
|Intitulé du poste||Legal & Tax Intern|
About the company
Fort Alternates is an investment company with two key work streams;
- Investment Activities: Fort Alternates currently has proprietary interest in several professional services companies operating from Cameroon.
- Advisory Work: Fort Alternates helps companies across Africa raise growth capital and provides advice to support key organisational restructuring transactions such as; Mergers, Acquisitions, Allotment of Shares, Legal Restructuring, setting up Joint Ventures, Special Purpose Vehicles and intra-African strategic alliances.Further information about the company can be gotten from its website www.fortalternates.com
- Master's degree in Law /OR Masters' degree in Taxation. (We will also consider students that have finished the second-year course work at the Masters level and are preparing to defend their theses OR Pupil-Attorneys at the Cameroon Bar who have not yet acquired a Master's Degree)
- Minimum 6 months' experience working as an intern in the legal and tax domain
- Good knowledge of business law and business operations in Cameroon - Knowledge of OHADA and CEMAC regulations
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Great time-management skills
- Highly organised.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the guidance and supervision of the Operations Manager, the Legal and Tax Intern will perform the following tasks:
- Conducting legal research for the companies' operations
- Support in drafting contracts on behalf of the company and its subsidiaries
- Working with consultants to coordinate tax filing for the company and its subsidiaries and ensuring company documents and filings are compliant with tax and CNPS regulations as well as regulations from other regulatory authorities - Undertaking research and preparing papers and drafting articles that will be published on the firm's website
- Coordinate electronic and hard-copy filing of company documents and work done on behalf of clients
- Any other relevant duty or responsibility assigned by the Head of Section.
|Date limite de candidature||2021-09-17|
|Dossier de candidature||
|Type de contrat||Contrat à durée déterminée|
|Email de réception de candidatures||
firstname.lastname@example.org The email topic should be: STA/FOAL/08/2021/322
NB: Candidates who do not follow this basic application instruction will not be considered.
Title: Legal & Tax Intern
Location: Work from the office at Makepe, Douala, Cameroon
Work days: Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and exceptionally during weekends, in cases of urgency.
Type of Contract: Internship - three months fixed term (renewable if performance meets expectations of employer).
Languages Required: English & French.
Compensation: The company will provide a stipend.
Join us on our social media Groups