Each year, The Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (ENS Cachan), France offers scholarships for international students. The scholarships are offered for master (for a period of 10 months) and doctoral studies (for a period of 6 to 12 months). The maximum amount of grants is 1000 euros/month. Applications will be accepted by email and post till 25th March 2013.
Study Subject(s): All ENS Cachan master programmes are concerned, except the design and the management master programmes. All ENS Cachan research laboratories are concerned.
Course Level: The scholarship is offered for pursuing master and PhD degree.
Scholarship Provider: The Ecole Normale Supérieure de Cachan (ENS Cachan)
Scholarship can be taken at: France
- All candidates must justify of a high academic level, and must be ranked among the best students of their class during their studies at university.
- For admission in a second year of Research Master (RM2), candidates must justify of a 1st year of Master degree (M1 equivalent to 60 European ECTS credits, at Master level) or an equivalent diploma recognised by ENS Cachan.
- For admission at PhD level, candidates must justify of a Master degree or an equivalent diploma recognised by ENS Cachan or be registered as a PhD student in a higher education institution.
- A good knowledge of the teaching language (French or English) used in the chosen academic programme is required for students applying for a complete academic year in a Research Master level 2.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: This scholarship programme is open to students of all nationalities, except French nationality.
Scholarship Description: The International scholarship programme of the ENS Cachan is aimed at high level international students who are currently studying or have studied and obtained their most recent qualification outside of France.
Number of awards offered: Every year, the ENS Cachan welcomes between 15 and 30 foreign students at M2 level or PhD within the framework of this program.
Duration of award(s): The grants are awarded for a minimum period of 6 months and a maximum period of 12 months not renewable.
- Grants at the Master level: Grants are awarded for a period of 10 months to students applying for a whole academic year to carry out a Research Master (RM2).
- Grants at the PhD level: Grants are awarded for a period of 6 to 12 months to students applying for a whole academic year to carry out research in one of the ENS Cachan laboratories.
What does it cover? The grant amounts to 1000 euros/month.
- Quality of the candidate’s academic career (honours, ranking, results, duration of career, etc.)
- Quality of the scientific project
- French and English language skills.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to send the complete application file both by email and by post.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Deadline for both paper and online applications is 25th March 2013.