The Minister of Higher Education hereby announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Republic of Indonesia, through the Indonesian Developing Countries Partnership (KNB) is offering scholarships for the 2013 academic year tenable in Indonesia beginning in September 2013.
The offers are for the masters level in the following fields of study:
- The Humanities,
- Social Sciences,
- Sciences and Agricultural Sciences.
The language of instruction ( lectures) is in Bahasa Indonesia, the thesis would be written in Bahasa "and research will be carried out in Indonesia:
Masters Preparatory Program
24 months (4 semesters)
- Be of Cameroonian nationality;
- Be less than 35 years of age;
- Possess a bachelors degree;
- Must have passed the (TOEFL) test with a score of 500 or equivalent;
- Must present a nomination letter from the respective government officiai
- Must present a medical report of good health from an authorised medical practitioner;
- Must complete an online application form;
- Prior to departure to Indonesia, successful candidates will sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship Management.
a) Required documents:
- Recommendation letter fram the Indonesian Embassy in the respective country;
- Nomination letter from the respective government officiai;
- 2 Academie Recommendation Letters;
- Scanned passport (personal data page only) or birth certificate;
- Scanned bachelors certificate and academic transcripts (in English)
- Scanned TOEFLscore certificate obtained within the last 2 years.
- Scanned medical statement.
- Download invitation letter fram the KNB Scholarship website (www.knb.dikti.go.id);
- Bring the invitation 1ette r, passport or birth certificate, academic certificates and academic transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application process (www.knb.dikti.go.id) ;
- The selection process will be conducted based on the online application data;
- The selection results will be published in the KNB Scholarship website (www.knb.dikti.go.id) and through the Indonesian Embassy publication channel.
Note: the application process must be completed no later than end of April 2013.
For further inquiries on this offer, applicants can come to the Ministry of Higher Education Room 1514.