The Minister of Higher Education announces to the general public that, The COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (C.I.I.T) Pakistan, is offering Scholarships at the Masters level in the following fields of study.
- Computer Sciences;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Management Sciences.
- Two Copies of application form along with three copies of student information sheet
- Six recent passport size photographs;
- Two attested copies of valid passport;
- Two attested copies of ail academic certificatesjdegrees;
- Two attested copies of letter of financial support by funding agency (if applicable)
- Attested copies of TOFEL, IELTS or NTS (GAT) score cards with minimum scores of 70,5.0 or 50 respectively refer to website, www.nts.org.pk
- Two copies of statement of research plan.
- Those wishing to apply for more than one degree program will fill two separate forms.
- Application forms can be downloaded from C.I.I.T web site www.comsats.edu.pk
- Applicants who are already employed will be required to provide a no-objection certificate (Noe) fram their employer.
- Applicants applying for scholarship may forward their application along with required documents from their respective organizations/Universities, with an advance copy to C.I.I.T Islamabad Pakistan.
- Applicants can send scanned copies of the application form with required documents through their email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following postal address:
Office of International students Affairs (OISA)
Registrar Secretariat, Principal Street, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CCII)
Park Road Islamabad, Pakistan.
Note: Apart from the scholarship offer, places are also available for private sponsorship.
For information on academic programmes, admission criteria, application
deadlines, when courses begin etc. .. go to www.comsats.edu.pk