DANGOTE CEMENT CAMEROUN
Want to join a young and ambitious company?
Want to grow as a professional and embrace digger challenges?
Want to be part of one of the best African business story?
Dangote Cement Cameroon is your next career move…
Job Title: STOREMANAGER
Oversee the day-to-day running of store to necessary materials and supplies.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Logistics or any other relevant discipline
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum of eight (08) years relevant work experience with at least three (03) years in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of the cement manufacturing industry
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the company's products and services offerings
- Very good knowledge of inventory planning and management principles and techniques
- Good understanding of the distribution and logistics network in assigned region
- In-depth knowledge of company approved HSE policies
- Sound oral and written communication skills (French & English)
- Good organization and project management skills
- Good leadership and relationship management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite and planning applications (SAP is an asset)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all materials receipts, processing, fulfilment, movement pick-up, monitoring and dispatch at the plant
- Approve all stock receipts (to) and dispatch (from) assigned plant
- Plan, direct and evaluate efficiency of all depot inventory planning and control activities
- Is accountable for efficient management of depot resources such as vehicles, equipment, etc.
- Ensure store is optimally utilized by constantly reviewing layout, space utilization and material and material flow to identify improvement areas
- Ensure daily records of stores transactions are uploaded onto the system on a regular basis
- Organize regular/periodic stock count exercises and ensure discrepancies are resolved on a timely basis
- Investigate incidences of damaged or missing stock in the depot and escalate to Head of Logistics
- Take adequate steps, including leveraging of the effectiveness and efficiency of stores management policies, procedures and processes, identify improvement opportunities and make recommendations to the Head of Logistics
- Develop periodic performance reports for review and decision making by the Head of Logistics
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head of Logistics, from time to time
Applications should only include resumes and be sent to the following email: email@example.com
The mail subject should read the job title of the chosen position.
Closing date of Application: May 22, 2017