Position: Mobile Developer
Duration and type of contract: 3 months full time renewable
Location: Research for Development International head office, Yaoundé
R4D International is a research foundation promoting evidence-based practices in health and development. R4D International is soliciting to develop an App, a digital data management application to be installed on mobiles phones (android or not). The system must be designed specifically to make day-to-day transactions of our clients in remote villages where internet services are not available simpler, safer, and faster. The system must be able to operate where there is no internet access through SMS tracking and GPS location. The system must provide servers to host data and the right of management with reporting options based on permissions.
Overview of the role:
- Design and develop a mobile application and features
- Delivering a complete usable mobile application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Test, debug, and maintain the application throughout the product lifecycle
- Work with Tech team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that projects are delivered according to the requirements and with the highest quality
- Experience developing applications for mobile devices
- Experience in aspects of the mobile lifecycle, including application development, application structure, device and operation system API, debugging, performance, security and deployment.
- Experience in understanding of client-server development in mobile environment, proven architect skills
- Hands-on experience with either iOS or Android, SDK development
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with others in a team environment; handle multiple tasks; and establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with co-worker
How to Apply:
Submit updated CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com latest May 27th, 2016;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and writing phases.
- An intellectually stimulating and socially committed work environment with room for personal initiative and career growth;
- A full time contract as a mobile developer;
- A competitive pay package.