USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (USAID/GHSC/PSM)
JOBS VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT
PROJECT: USAID Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM)
The purpose of the Global Health Supply Chain-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of USG-funded public health initiatives around the world. The project provides direct procurement and supply chain management support to the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President's Malaria Initiative (PMI), and Population and Reproductive health. In supporting USG-funded global health activities, GHSC-PSM will develop and manage a wide array of services for health commodity procurement and related systems strengthening technical assistance encompassing different elements of a comprehensive supply chain.
At the country level, GHSC-PSM supports country strategies and priorities that fall under the following three project objectives:
- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
The overall goal of GHSC-PSM in Cameroon is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in PEPFAR supported regions.
The project is opening several unspecified term positions with location of assignment whether in Yaoundé main Office or in Douala Regional:
Warehousing and Distribution Advisor, 1 position in Yaoundé main office
REPORT TO: Health Systems Strengthening/Deputy Country Director
- Master's degree in business administration, supply chain management, warehousing and distribution or a bachelor's degree in supply chain management with relevant experience
- At least three years of professional experience in logistics, warehousing and/or transport required, and in health commodity logistics strongly desired
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong personal interaction skills and the ability to act as liaison between suppliers and customers
- Ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel in the field
- Fluency in French and/or English
- Long-term working resident experience in Cameroon with strong understanding of the Cameroon public health and pharmaceutical sector, preferred.
Application Instructions: please send electronic submissions of your CV, Letter and academic credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. No telephone inquiries please.
Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, Septembre 04, 2017