Job Title PTP Coordinator WACA
AutoReqId : 43161BR
Function : Finance
Type of Job : Permanent
Country : Cameroon
External Job Description
VACANCY : (Internal/External)
Job Title: PTP Coordinator -WACA
Reporting to: PTP Officer GCSA
Category: 9 (Level 6)
No of positions: 01
- To ensure that all the purchase orders are processed on time and in quality by ABSC team,
- As a key role in the PTP process, the PTP Coordinator is required to ensure that all activities around Purchase requisitions, creation of purchase orders and receipt of services is compliant with WACA control procedures.
- Invoices collection, stamping, scanning and archiving
- Provides client service to suppliers eg resolution of queries together with ABSC SSC.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate calibre or Degree level qualification in related field with relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification or relevant experience with proven track record
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the purchase to pay processes
- Ability to analyze technical data in supplier's proposal,
- Excellent communication, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and all functions.
- Ability to take commercial insights and translate into the organisation & people agenda including good customer service
- A self-starter with high integrity
- Good analytical, presentation and interpretative Skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new experience
- Ability to take initiatives and continuously/consistently improve processes
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of outlook (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Working Knowledge in Accounting Package- SAP
As PTP Coordinator WACA, you should be able to:
- Play a key role to support ABSC on delivering KPIs on a weekly basis – such KPIs include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Adherence to PO housekeeping policy
- All parked or blocked invoices re-routed back to Orderer are resolved within 48 hours
- 100% of on time, in full with no error deliveries
- Ensure that approvers for all 2 way match POs are effected within 48 hours
- Develop a good understanding of the perception of Purchase to Pay procedures; The deepest understanding of the effects and place of scanning on Purchase to Pay procedures
- To ensure that the market's Payable invoices are recorded and tracked on a timely basis, properly coded with the right tax stamps, scanned accurately, efficiently and on time; and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to
- To ensure that supplier queries are dealt with promptly and courteously
- Support ABSC to ease reconciliation of suppliers account
- To ensure that the market's Payable invoices are carefully & accurately archived and filed
- To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the PTP process
Guinness Cameroon, which is ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 22000/2005 certified, is committed to meritocracy and inclusiveness and will not unfairly discriminate in recruitment, training, career development and promotion on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, disability, religion or belief and age
Interested candidates should apply mentioning the subject.
All applications to be made through the website: Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE : 18.09.14
Human Resources Director